Monday, January 22, 2007

Today is Monday January 22

So today was Monday. And it snowed a bit. It was nice to look at from inside, but I kept catching myself thinking that this would be one snowy day closer to Spring.

I was able to trace and cut out 2 patterns for dresses. I'm hoping to get Valentines dresses done for the girls this week. I'm going to use the twirly dress pattern and see how they turn out. I have some cute conversation hearts fabric to use. That should be pretty valentinsey.

I'm also trying to think of a name to sell some clothing I sew under. It is a lot harder than it should be. It's making me doubt my intellect. Something cute and catchy, easy to spell, friendly (I keep thinking up things that aren't the most kid friendly, like excess head or blue baby??!?!?!). I think I'll keep thinking. I haven't really had to think of anything other than feeding kids, driving kids, cleaning up after kids, talking to kids for quite a while and I think I must have cobwebs in my brain. One of these days I'm going to get back to being me again.

No comments: